Question about Nintendo The Legend of Zelda®: Twilight Princess for Wii
Press a and it moves in to character then I cant do anything but back out again
It sounds like a game glitch, but you should try checking your options in the start menu. If it's not any of your settings, save and reset the game. There are characters (like at Castle Town) that are unimportant characters that you can't talk to anyways.
Posted on Oct 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
Apr 18, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Apr 07, 2011 | IBM Wheelwriter 6 Typewriter
Feb 23, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Dec 21, 2010 | Dataproducts LB-615 Printer
Mar 11, 2009 | Toshiba DKT3020SD Corded Phone
Jan 11, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Jan 02, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Aug 23, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: