- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
download the Bigmaq toolbar,all updates and fixes are on there,you need
a null modem cable available from ebay or your local maplins etc to
connect the box to your computer.flashing takes a couple of
minutes,read the eurovox section on Techwatch.co.uk for guides and
Hiya Sharon, I've got no idea if this'll work cos I don't kno if the EuroVox has any similarity to a Starvew box but as it does the same thing thought it might be worth seeing if U could do the same but hopefully it'll work for you too - good luck :- Subject: Star View 3 The Box Super when channels discappear ;o)
1. Press menu then Factory Setting & Enter code 0000 to reset.
2. Exit to main menu & enter 1570 to get into the CASS SYSTEM & turn EMU on
3. Reinstall channels (Goto Installation, Cable network (try TW first & if no channels try NTL then C & W and so on - I'm with Virgin & used the setings for TW) & Voila ;o)
Nb: You may have to redownload channels so reconnect yr box to the computer & follow the link below
& press download !!!