Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
We have a Whirlpool Duet Washer. During a spin cycle, washer does not spin and is not draining properly. Motor is making an unusual sound. Any advice would be really appreciated!
In front of the machine below the door you have a panel. There are 3 torx screws holding it from under. Unscrew and pull panel down & then towars you. You will see the pump assembly right in the centre big black hoses.
You need a pair of pliers & a shop-vac if you have one, or towels & a bucket. Use the pliers to unscrew the pump filter, it is white in colour. When you unscrew this water will begin to leak out; use towels or shop-vac to mop up. Do this till all the water is mopped. Remove the drain trap completely, you will find all sorts of junk, clean out completely & refit carefully, in reverse order.
Hope u appreciate this, u can rate me........
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2012 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 26, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 06, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 11, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet Sport HT WFW8400TE Washer
Feb 03, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 12, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 13, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 27, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: