Question about Acer Aspire 9300-3716 Notebook
How can i fix the task manager if you push ctr/alt delete the task manager hide you can not push it. ls give me a solution.
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2014 | Toshiba Satellite Computers & Internet
Jun 10, 2014 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2012 | NetGear WNR3500L100NAS Rangemax WirelessN...
1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator).
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.
hope this helps
Aug 10, 2012 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
May 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 18, 2011 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
Feb 15, 2010 | D-Link Computers & Internet
Jul 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Feb 11, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Apr 22, 2011 | Acer Aspire 9300-3716 Notebook
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: