Question about Sony Cameras
Hi there and thanks for coming to FixYa.
To put the date and time stamp on the images do this:
1) Set the Mode dial to Setup.
2) Hit the Up arrow on the control button to Camera and hit the right arrow on the control button.
3) Select Date and Time with by hitting up or down arrow on the control button then press right on the control button.
4) Hit the conrol button up or down to select Date and Time, then press the center of the control button.
5) Return the Mode dial to the camera postion to start taking pictures.
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T10 Digital Camera
Jun 22, 2011 | Sony DSC-W510 Digital Camera
Feb 28, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W170 Digital Camera
Dec 14, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
Mar 22, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W120 Digital Camera
Jan 26, 2010 | Cameras
Jul 19, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S750 Digital Camera
Jan 02, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!