Question about Blaupunkt IDC-A09 5-Disc CD Changer
Hi have plugged in my IDC A09 for my fiat punto and my radio unit recognises the cd changer and it loads and unloads electronically but wont play any of my cds.
can you please help me
1. REMOVAL OF UPPER GLOVEBOX TRIM - remove the two Torx Screws (T25 from what i remember) on the upper part of the upper glovebox trim. With these removed, pull the trim out - it is "locked" in at the bottom, so it might be slighlty hard to remove. Just ease it out from the bottom once the top is loose.
2. INSTALLATION OF CABLE - Remove the radio (2 standard radio keys), and plug in the cable (check your Radio instruction book - it's in there somewhere). Look through the hole in the upper glovebox - you can push it through to that compartment. Once you have, put the radio back in.
3. INSTALLATION OF NEW UPPER GLOVEBOX TRIM - you need a new upper glovebox trim, with a ISO radio hole. Get one from Fiat. When you get the autochanger, take the metal cage out, and place it in the new trim (it clicks into place). Push the new trim back into the glovebox, remembering to pull the cable out. Make sure it sits flush at the bottom before you screw it back, so the glovebox lid will line-up correctly again.
4. INSTALLATION OF CD AUTOCHANGER - plug in the cable, and slot into the socket! I tried putting the fixing pads Blaupunkt suggested, but Fiat told me they are not needed - I agree, as the CD changer wont fit, and it nearly broke the unit!. Push the unit in until it clicks.
5. CODE INSTALLATION - turn the radio on, press "SRC" and the radio will ask for the code. Enter the code using the 1, 2, 3 and 4 buttons - confirm it using the 5 button.
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2013 | Blaupunkt IDC-A09 5-Disc CD Changer
Sep 28, 2009 | Blaupunkt IDC-A09 5-Disc CD Changer
May 27, 2009 | Blaupunkt IDC-A09 5-Disc CD Changer
Mar 12, 2009 | Blaupunkt IDC-A09 5-Disc CD Changer
Jun 18, 2008 | Blaupunkt IDC-A09 5-Disc CD Changer
Feb 29, 2008 | Blaupunkt IDC-A09 5-Disc CD Changer
702 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: