You will need to remove the keyboard. Then under that are three screws that you must remove, then there will be approximatley two cables, one white and another red, these are for the Intel Wireless Card. After removing them you should see the fan clearly.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to disable your laptop.
follow this step:
1. on the back of laptop, there are 2 doors. open it all. 1 of them is harddrive.
2. remove harddrive.
Remove wireless cable.
1. open 2nd door on the back, you can see rams and wireless card. unplug wireless cable from wireless card.
1. Remove 2 screws on the hinge cover, so you can remove the power cover (power cover is cover that have power button).
2. after you removed power cover, removed keyboard.
3. remove 4 screws that hold lcd from chasiss. you can remove lcd now.
4. remove 3 screws under keyboard.
5. remove all screw on the back of your laptop.
6. remove upperchassis.
7. remove 2 screw that hold motherboard from lowerchasis.
8. take motherboard out from lowerchasiss.
9. now you can see the thermal fan.