Re: Philips mini DVD PET702/75 multi region unlock code
To check the software version and change region code of your DVD Portable
1. Power ON the DVD player and open the DVD door 2. Press the “SETUP” button on remote control, then select the “Preference MENU” 3. Press the remote button in the sequence as 9 -> 6 -> 5 -> 3 4. The LCD display showed the existing region code. Press (navigation up) or (navigation down) repeatedly to select the number from 0 to 6. 5. Refer below table for your region code setting Region 1=USA 2=Europe 3=Asia Pacific 4=Australia, New Zealand 5=Russia, India 6=China
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
As long as the NTSC DVDs are not region coded, and your TV is multi-standard (able to receive NTSC as well as PAL signals via A/V inputs or similar connections), the player should play NTSC just fine through it
I assume this is a PHILIPS player? If so, most PHILIPS DVD players support NTSC playback on PAL TV.
You are correct, Australia is region 4 for DVD standard. The only restriction would be region codes.
Hello, Please go to codemasters.com , type in the details of your dvd player, there will be several region code hacks ,follow the instructions and this should work for you, basically you are needing to make your dvd player a multiregion player. all dvd players are multi region at time of manufacture, but they are code set for the county that they are shipped to, hopefully this should help. you can also go on to google type in Hack for whaterver your dvd player is and you will get a region code there.
Australian players are designed only to play Region 4 discs. United States discs are Region 1. It is illegal to change the Region code on a DVD player, so I can't tell you how to do it (ironically, it is the most frequently asked question about dvd players on Fixya.com - global world), but there are videos on YouTube that will show you how to do it - I would just enter "philips region code dvd" as your seacrh term. You won't find that exact model, but one of the codes in the video should work. Note that you will only be able to change the region code three times on a Philips - after that you will be locked out. So change it to Region 1 once, and never change it again.
- Press "Setup" on your remote. - Go to the right to select "Preference" - Press 1,3,8,9,3,1 - Press up or down to scroll through the regions; select "0" for completely region-free. - Then press "menu" to exit.