Question about Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2010 | Philips SA3025/37 Flash MP3 Player
Sep 05, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Jun 11, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Mar 18, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Jan 01, 2009 | Philips Magnavox 15MF400T 15 in. LCD...
Dec 30, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Oct 28, 2008 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
Aug 12, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Jan 14, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Aug 10, 2017 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!