Question about Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2010 | Philips SA3025/37 Flash MP3 Player
Sep 05, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Jun 11, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Mar 18, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Jan 01, 2009 | Philips Magnavox 15MF400T 15 in. LCD...
Dec 30, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Oct 28, 2008 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
Aug 12, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Jan 14, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!