Question about Acer Aspire 5101WLMi Notebook
I have Usb video device in my laptop but not even that icon is visible in my laptop now .im not getting wat the problem is.could u plz suggest me regarding this issue
Identify the USB device in question. Are you using a USB hub? Have you tried other ports on the laptop? Do you have other USB devices connected? Try disconnecting them then try the video device again. Post back the results please...
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 02, 2013 | Packard Bell Computers & Internet
Follow the steps given below to refresh USB ports.
1. Right-click My Computer icon on the desktop, and then select Properties.
2. Click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
6. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
Please note, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
7. Shut down the computer.
CAUTION: Ensure that the Shut Down option is selected, instead of the Restart option.
8. Wait for 5 seconds and then restart the computer. When the computer restarts, a "Windows has detected new or added hardware" message window will open.
The above steps will refresh the USB ports.
Now connect the USB devices like mouse, video camera, your external usb hard disk...usb hubs...whatever you like and the drivers should install automatically.
Jul 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2011 | Compaq Presario CQ60-220US PC Laptop
Sep 16, 2010 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Aug 09, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000t Notebook
Apr 05, 2008 | Compaq Armada 1750 Notebook
Jun 27, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5101WLMi Notebook
Oct 03, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5101WLMi Notebook
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: