Question about Kolcraft Easy Reach Ultra Light Vibes Crib

1 Answer

I need a nut for my kolcraft walker

I lost one nut from the walker, I nedd another one, and I want know where I can buy a new one

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 350 Answers

I'm sure you can get what you need at a local hardware store or Home Depot.
There are sometimes Nut & Bolt stores listed in the phone book yellow pages under hardware which is what I'd try first if you want an exact match.
Take your walker with you to assure a fit and don't be afraid to ask for help!


Posted on Feb 28, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

4 Answers


You may wanna check Vtech for Sit to Stand Learning Walker, you can check the website which is

Apr 22, 2014 | Baby Care

1 Answer

How to replace seat in jetta beepa walker

Contact Jett's beeper manufacturers customer enquiries, they should be able to tell you who your local spare parts distributors are. I have changed similar material seats before and they usually just clip into place on the underside of the frame.Its a simple job

Aug 07, 2013 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

I need the book that came with this when I bought it new. I loaned the crib & manual to someone & they lost the manual. Is there a copy somewhere?

This page tells you how to get the instructions, if they are available:

Please note that there is also a phone number there, if you'd prefer to talk to their Customer Service.
Good luck, and I hope this helps!

Jul 01, 2011 | Kolcraft Travelin Tot 2 In 1 Playard

1 Answer

Dear Help Desk, Would it be possible to receive user guidefor Sit & Step Activity Centre if not can you please answer questions. I would really appreciate this. (1) How do I take off the...

So I found the manual online for your toy and I am having trouble understanding exactly what you are asking to do. The Manual has many steps and parts so maybe you can find exactly what you need.
The manual can be located at
what you need to do is in the dropdown menu on the bottom of the page with all of the numbers, scroll down until you see KA001
That is your model and you should find what you need there.
Hope this helps!

Feb 25, 2011 | Kolcraft Ka001Flu Baby Sit and Step 2In1...

1 Answer

Need to replace the tires on my son's Kawasaki Ninja Power Wheel

You can take a pair of pliers and grab on the push nuts. The Power Wheels push nuts will need to be replaced when you change the new wheels.
Hope this helps

Apr 06, 2009 | Fisher Price Power Wheels Kawasaki KFX...

1 Answer

Lost a back wheel for liberty stroller.

you can contact Kolcraft for a replacement or order a new wheel from them here's their contact info:

Contact Information
We would like to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us below.
Please Email Us at:
Or Call Us at:
Eastern Standard Time,
8 am-6:45 pm Monday – Thursday,
8 am-3:30 pm Friday
(In the USA and Canada)
(Outside USA and Canada)
Or Fax Us at:

Or Write to Us at:
Attention Kolcraft Customer Service
Kolcraft Enterprises Inc.
10832 NC Highway 211 East
Aberdeen, NC 28315

Jan 28, 2009 | Jeep Liberty Urban Terrain Jogger

2 Answers

Kolcraft tot rider 2 walker is missing a wheel where can I find a replacement wheel

There was a recall for model # 14302 which can be found at the base of the walker. Either way, you can call Kolcraft at 1-800-453-7673 or visit their website at for replacement parts

Oct 09, 2008 | Kolcraft Easy Reach Ultra Light Vibes Crib

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kolcraft Easy Reach Ultra Light Vibes Crib Logo

Related Topics:

235 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kolcraft Baby Gear Experts

Timothy Shotwell
Timothy Shotwell

Level 1 Expert

23 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Bill Boyd

Level 3 Expert

48245 Answers

Are you a Kolcraft Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides