You can download them straight from your phone, or from the internet.
The internet is probably a more preferable way to do it, because it doesn't cost any airtime to search for ring tones
. (while when you do it on your cellphone the longer it takes you to find what your looking for the more
money it costs you.)
To do it on the internet(I'm asuming you have verizon?) First go to
and register you phone.
Then you go here
and buy Ringtones
Or to do it on your phone,
- Go to menu
- Go all the way to the left untill you see the "Get It Now" icon(It's An arrow)
- Select it and then select "Tunes and Tones"
- select "Get New Ringtones"
- If you already have downloading software skip to step 9
- select "Get New App"
- Find a downloading software
- Select it and let it download
- Select the app you want to use
- Search for a song then purchase it and let it download
- It should be in your ring tones list.
As you see the computer is much less complicated, but the cellphone is much more convenient, the choice is up to you.
I hope i was able to help you! Have a nice day! =D