Go to your main menu and then go to the bottom when you can change you call settings and display settings click on the display settings then scroll down to the picture of the 2 A's and then either select automatic or english and then press set.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The problem is not from the battery you changed. It should be from the sim card you changed. The phone's language is set to automatic, therefore it reads sim card languages automatically. To rectify this, since you do not understand spanish: Option 1 -Put back the english sim then go to settings, and set your default language to English only
Option 2 -Send me your phone name and model so I can give you a reset code THANKS. HOPE THIS HELPED.
Change the display language from English to Spanish or vice versa using the Language menu. 1. From the main screen, press the Center Select key ( ). 2. Use the Navigation wheel to highlight Settings & Tools and press the Center Select key ( ). (It's the last option) 3. Press Phone Settings, #5 4. Press Language, #4 5. Use the Navigation wheel to select English or Español, and press the Center Select key ( ).
Oh boy that's a real problem. I guess the menu is there but you don't understand it because it's in Spanish.
I don't know this particular phone but thinking logically, there are four things I would consider.
1) Find someone who can speak Spanish, there are lot of people who can.
2) Find someone who has the same phone that is in English and copy the key presses.
3) Use Google language tools to help you interpret the Spanish menu
4) Take you phone to a dealer