- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
That model may not have sufficent memory to accomadate the upgrades clear out your addresses and redo the adress pages if your putting in old adresses from old version. The stored addresses could be looking for the outdated info thats not in the system any more I would try reinstalling all your previous addresses or cmpletly dumping your adress book an put in new addresses after update
1) I think you could be mistaken. Most TomTom offers I have seen are some amount of money to be used ONLY towards a purchase on the TomTom website. Things could be different in your country, but I suggest you double check the offer. Details should be in your user guide.
2) To register your TomTom, you need to go to www.tomtom.com, select your country and click on the TOP RIGHT where it says "CREATE YOU ACCOUNT". Then, follow the instructions on the screen.
What country are you in? Call Tomtom, they will give you your code, they will have it on their system, may need proof of puchase, unless it's stolen.Call em www.tomtom.com for contact number for your country
Take the Tomtom to a shop and trade it for a garmin unit. It has global map and u can navigate country such as Vietnam with it.. using GSP coordinate.. also there is a Garmin map for Vietnam free on internet.. just google it and you will find it.