- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like the x key is acting as a delete key. Try another keyboard on the computer, if the same thing happens then its a setting in the computer that is causing it to happen. If the problem goes away with another keyboard then that means the original keyboard is bad.
You choose your own code. It's a keyboard right? So it has numbers on it...and an Enter key.
1. Press and hold in the small button next to Bluetooth symbol under the keyboard for 5 seconds. The charge indicator lights at the top of the keyboard should alternate flashing red then green.
2. Search for Bluetooth devices on the devices you wish to connect the keyboard to. The Keyboard should be listed there.
3. Enter a code of your choice into the device you are paring the keyboard to and submit it. I used a 4 digit number which worked without a problem.
4. Type the same code and press Enter on the Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000 Keyboard.
The keyboard should now be paired with your device.
You have to press the button on the receiver that is directly connected to the computer. While doing this, press the connect button both the mouse and the keyboard. I did this and now my keyboard is working, despite the battery indicator turning itself off a few seconds after I install it.
Are you using Windows Vista? If you are then go to
1. Click on PRINTERS.
2. When the Printer Properties come up, CLICK on KEY SETTINGS.
3. Then set up the keys by selecting the key to be setup. Look at each one and you should find the culpert. You can change it or disable it.
Hope this helps. Bud