Question about Kohler K-10416-BN Fort½ Single Control Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray...

2 Answers

Faucet handle stuck

Have the cap off top the screw out and it is still stuck. How do I get the handle off?

Posted by on

2 Answers

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 297 Answers

Most times you need a special tool when this happens,it is called a handle puller. you can buy this at home depot.use as instructed.the handle will come off with ease with this tool.good luck with your project.

Posted on Aug 04, 2009

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 49 Answers

Try puting boiling hot water on the bottom of handle push down on the handle then pull up .

Posted on Feb 27, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I'm trying to remove the handles from my american standard bathroom faucet. It is from 1992 model 908497. I can't separate the part under the sink from the handle. I have it were I can lift it up about 1...

I think you might need a handle remover tool. It looks like two "L"'s facing each other with a long screw going through the top of the two L's . With a T handle at the top. The two L's go up under the bottom of the faucet handle, and the long screw fits into the screw hole for the faucet handle. A dozen turns or so and the handle pops off the valve stem. Cost about 10-15 dollars at any hardware store. hope this helps.

Nov 27, 2013 | American Standard Faucets

1 Answer

Cannot remove handle from kitchen faucet

Im gona say look for a 1/8 allen screw under a cap or plug of some sort on top or front of handle. loosen or remove sc..sonetimes handle is on snug ,,,,.good luck ';';';;'

Jul 21, 2011 | American Standard 4175.200.002 Colony...

1 Answer

Dripping bath faucet circa 1985. Can't ID model but appears to have 2 screws holding front of casting to main body for disassembly . Faceplate is square in shape and black in color HELP!

  • 1 Close the hot and cold water valves in the cabinet beneath the sink to shut the water supply off to the bath faucet.
  • 2 Remove the bath faucet's handle to access the valve cartridge. The faucet handle is removed by first detaching the handle's insert cap using the tip of a screwdriver or utility knife to expose the handle screw. Remove the handle screw with a Phillips screwdriver, then pull the handle off the valve cartridge stem.
  • 3 Loosen and remove the cartridge valve nut with an adjustable wrench. Some faucet models retain the valve cartridge with a snap ring and are removed with snap ring pliers.
  • 4 Pull the old valve cartridge out of the bath faucet base, using pliers.
  • 5 Insert the new replacement valve cartridge into the faucet housing and replace the nut or snap ring removed in Step 3, using an adjustable wrench or snap ring pliers.
  • 6 Reinstall the faucet's handle onto the valve cartridge post, then secure the handle's screw, using a screwdriver.
  • 7 Replace the insert cap into the handle to cover the handle's screw hole.
  • 8 Turn on the hot and cold water valves beneath the sink to restore the water supply.
  • Jun 15, 2011 | Kohler Faucets

    1 Answer

    I am trying to fix a leaky danza single handle bathroom faucet. I cannot figure out how to remove any part of the faucet from the top to be able to change the washer.

    There is a allen set screw on the handle it may have a cap over it locate it and unloosen screw and remove handle then un screw bonnet nut then replacement kits available at most hardware,home improvement,or plumbing stores take note of how the parts are removed so to reinstall the way they came out.

    Jun 05, 2011 | Danze D203112 Melrose Single Handle...

    1 Answer

    My moen bathroom sink handle came off. The srew into the handle comes up from the stem? how do I access the srew to reinstall handle? Thank-You

    pop the cap off top of handle with steak knife, screw is underneath,unless yours is like the one pictured,then its an allan screw from the had one when it was installed and,these can be really stuck

    Jan 28, 2011 | Moen Bathroom Sink Faucet - 4-inch...

    1 Answer

    How do I remove the bonnet nut from a blanco 1-handle faucet (like their "classic" model?

    If you mean the top faucet handle, there is a small round plastic cap. You need to remove this and then remove the grub screw, handle will then pull off. Hope this is what you meant, if not post again. Thanks Paul.

    Aug 30, 2010 | Blanco Classic Single Handle Faucet with...

    1 Answer

    Hot water handle hard to turn.

    depends on which model faucet you have...

    some handles are removed by removing a screw in the top of the handle hidden under a small decoritive cap
    some handles are removed be removing a set screw using an allen wrench in the side of the handle usually under a small rubber plug

    Jul 07, 2010 | Kohler K-16102-4-AF Revival Widespread...

    1 Answer

    How do I remove the handles from the faucet? I cannot locate a screw. Thanks.

    Does it have plastic or metal handles some have caps on top covering screws that hold handle on faucet.

    May 02, 2010 | Grohe Classic Kitchen/Bar Faucet ...

    1 Answer

    The shower control valve for my moen 2995 faucet is stuck in the shower position. how do i remove it?

    Turn off water main. remove round cap on face of handle, remove screw and pull handle. After that everything else can be pulled off easily. When you get to the diverter you should be able to why its stuck.

    Sep 27, 2009 | Moen 2995 Chateau Three Handle Tub and...

    2 Answers

    How to take handle off of Grohe Lady Lux Cafe-took screw out-handle is stuck

    I soaked the connection between the handle and the valve body in a penetrating oil for several hours and eventually used more force than I hoped to use to remove the handle. Once the handle and end cap (part 09 209) were removed, I could see that the valve assembly (part 46 048) was loose which caused water to leak from the seals (part 46 209) between the valve assembly and faucet body. So I tighted the screws that hold the valve assembly to the faucet body and the leaked stopped.

    Oct 11, 2008 | Faucets

    Not finding what you are looking for?
    Kohler K-10416-BN  Fort½ Single Control Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray... Logo

    942 people viewed this question

    Ask a Question

    Usually answered in minutes!

    Top Kohler Faucets Experts


    Level 3 Expert

    4331 Answers

    Michael R. Turner

    Level 1 Expert

    18 Answers


    Level 2 Expert

    92 Answers

    Are you a Kohler Faucet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

    Answer questions

    Manuals & User Guides