Ok when i start up my PS3 it signs on and everything is alright until i play a game i got a message saying error you have been signed off from the PSN every time happens and on every PS3 game i would appreciate it if somebody tells what's wrong and thank you for reading.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ok what I recommend doing is these steps and you should be gaming again:
1. Start Ps3 and in the title menu to Account Management.
2. Click Account Management.
3. Go to System Activation.
4. DO Ps3 System NOT "Psp System".
5. Choose game then select deactivate ps3. (Why? so that way you can log in as your profile later.)
6. Once done go to System Settings.
7. Go down until you see Restore PS3 System.
8. Click it and select yes. (Once you say yes it will restore your ps3 to factory settings, It will take either 2 hours - 8 Hours. Depending on how much memory it has built in.)
9. Once done Download newest updates and let it download.
10. Once complete you should be playing video games in no time.
Have Fun Gaming.
Ok so its 60GB its definatly alright to play movies and all sorts, but if you are that desperate to watch movies then you may want to reset to factory settings just access settings and look for reset console, then it would start from square 1 you have to make your accounts and earn your trophies again but if you want to watch movies desperatly then recommed you do that or go to game settings in the game column and have a poke in the folders because there might be a few things in there or go to the film column and check for setting sin there or go to the settings column and check for film settings in there its nothing to do with the updates thats for sure because ive done the same as you but havent played the game in a while but im still able to watch films
It's pretty much hit or miss right now with COD4 online for the PS3. I have the same game and the same problems. It has actually been going on since NOV. of ' 07. There is no way to fix it right now, just play and hope that it works okay. Most nights people can't even get online at all. What's happening is the servers for the game are way too overloaded and they can't handle all the traffic. Infinity Ward, Activision (game designers) and Demonware (take care of and supply servers) for the game are working on a fix but probably won't have a decent permanent one until the end of the month at the earliest, and I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't happen.
I've provided a few links that might make give a better understanding.