When I try to print the printer start to feed the paper then all three Malfunction lights are on. There is not paper jam or any obstacles that I can see. When I turn the printer reset the printer it comes back to the normal mode but when I try to print it does not print and does the same thing.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the paper feed rollers are not clean, they may slip and cause paper feeding problems. The problem may be alleviated by performing paper feed roller cleaning.
1. Open the Printers folder.
- For Windows XP Home Edition
Click/Select "Start," "Control Panel," "Printers and Other Hardware," and "Printers and Faxes."
- For Windows XP Professional Edition
Click "Start" and "Printers and Faxes."
- For Windows 2000/Me/98
Click/Select "Start," and "Settings," then "Printers."
2. Right-click the icon of the printer for paper feed roller cleaning, and select Properties from the displayed list.
3. Click the Maintenance tab and click Roller Cleaning.
4. Remove all sheets of paper from the auto sheet feeder, and click OK.
5. Confirm the message to be displayed, and click OK. Do not try other operations until printer's operation completes.
6. When the printer's operation is completed, follow the confirmation message to load three new sheets of A4 or letter-sized plain paper in the auto sheet feeder
7. Click OK.
8. Confirm the message to be displayed, and click OK. Do not try other operations until all the three sheets are ejected.
The printer prints nothing on those sheets.
9. When all the three sheets of the paper are ejected, paper feed roller cleaning is completed.
10. Click OK.
Performing Roller Cleaning is completed.
1. Try cleaning the paper feed rollers Instructions how to clean the paper feed rollers. If the paper feed rollers become dirty, they may not be able to properly feed paper due to the feed roller's slippage. If paper does not feed correctly, perform the following to clean the paper feed rollers:
Open the Printers folder.
- For Windows XP Home Edition : Click/Select 'Start,' 'Control Panel,' 'Printers and Other Hardware,' and 'Printers and Faxes.
- For Windows XP Professional Edition : Click 'Start' and 'Printers and Faxes.'
- For Windows Vista : Click 'Start,' 'Control Panel,' 'Hardware and Sound,' and 'Printers.'
- For Windows 2000 : Click/Select 'Start,' and 'Settings,' then 'Printers.'
Right-click the icon of the printer for paper feed roller cleaning, and select 'Properties' from the displayed list.
Click the 'Maintenance' tab and click 'Roller Cleaning'.
Remove all sheets of paper from the rear tray, then click 'OK'.
Confirm the message, and click 'OK'. Note: Clicking 'OK' will activate the paper feed rollers 30 times. This activation will take about 90 seconds. Do not perform other operations until this operation has finished.
Confirm the message, and click 'OK'.
After the continuous paper feeding operations in step 5 have finished, load three sheets of plain paper and click 'OK'.
Confirm the message, and click 'OK'.
Note: “Feed roller cleaning is completed” message is displayed when the paper is fed and ejected.
I found out that each time you print from the manual load tray, i.e. letters and labels, once you have the paper in the manual load tray press print and then press the demo button to start the manual feed. I hope this helps.
There is probably a paper jam in the tray feed path. The other situation is that the tray paper pick up roller has become hardened/polished, or the paper tray paper is greasy. First step, take the paper from the tray, and fan it out, so each sheet is separated from the next. try it with jut a dozen or so sheets, change the paper.
The samsung printer have three paper jam sensors. First (paper jam 0) after the feed rollers. Second (paper jam 1) at the left of the feed rollers and third (paper jam 2) at the fuser unit where it is hot. You can see the actuator between the two white rollers. Paper jam 2 is mainly cause by the scrappers out of position on the side of the upper heat rollers.You will have to clean it and put it back into position.