Question about Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
IS THERE ANYWAY TO RETRIEVE THE DELETED PHOTOS FROM THE MEMORY CARD?
YES, you have chance to recover the lost photos from your memory card with so-called photo recovery software. Well, since you failed to mention the OS you are running, I'll recommend you have a try of Wondershare Photo Recovery, a program equipped with both Windows and Mac versions. For Windows OS, download here. If you are running Mac OS X, get the program from this link.
1. Download and install the trial version on your computer, then connect your camera memory card to the computer (I assume you are using Windows). Start Wondershare Photo Recovery and select the drive letter that assigned to camera memory card.
2. Then choose the file type (all, photo, video, music) click "Star Scan".
3. Now the scanning process will start automatically to look for the deleted items. You will then get a list of all recoverable ones.
4. Preview the photos. If your deleted ones are found, then you need pay to get the activation code. And click "Recover".
1. Take the free trial version before you buy.
2. Before your deleted items are recovered, do not take more photos or videos.
I hope you good luck. Greetings
Posted on Jan 05, 2011
Memory recovery is difficult without software.
stellar "memory card" recovery. Has free software
download that may solve your problem.
if you have buy a software package consider the cost Vs the value of the lost pictures. I have no
Affiliation with this company nor will I receive any compensation
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Here's a good tutorial about memory card photo recovery, take a look
Recover deleted photos from memory card
It's easy to follow and really helps, hope that you find no difficulty get back your deleted photos.
Posted on May 07, 2013
Thank you; My scan is busy; hope it works
Posted on Dec 27, 2009
First things first: DO NOT take any more pictures with the memory card that you want to recover pictures from in case you may quite possibly ruin your chances of photo recovery.
Then try this digital photo recovery software (also recover videos and music) to get them recovered. It should recover your files without problem. But you should take care and note that:
1. Before photo recovery, better stop using the device where your lost digital photos located.
2. You'd better not install the photo recovery program or save recovered files to the card drive that you want to recover data from.
Posted on Jul 07, 2011
First of all, do not save any new file to camera's memory card.
Take out memory card, and connect it to computer using a card reader. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H:) in Windows Explorer.
Download asoftech photo recovery software
Install and open the photo recovery software, select the memory card, and click 'Start' button.
Posted on Dec 04, 2012
yes, you can recover deleted photos from sd card with sd card recovery software like asoftech photo recovery, here's the steps that helped me
1. Do not save any new file to memory card.
2. Connect your card to computer. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H:) in My Computer.
3. Download recovery software, recommended one is this photo recovery (simply because i was using it and it worked)
4. Install and open the photo recovery program, select your memory drive, and click 'Start' button to start scanning process which will find your deleted photos.
Posted on Jan 26, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2011 | Vtech Kidizoom Digital Camera
Jun 24, 2011 | Sanyo SCP-3100 Cellular Phone
Feb 20, 2011 | PNY Optima Pro 2GB Secure Digital Memory...
Dec 25, 2010 | FUJIFILM FinePix S1600 Digital Camera
Oct 24, 2010 | Polaroid i835 Digital Camera
Sep 11, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare One Digital Camera
Mar 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart M547 Digital Camera
Aug 17, 2009 | Samsung NV10 Digital Camera
Jun 05, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W90 Digital Camera
Dec 23, 2008 | Nikon Coolpix 5000 Digital Camera
323 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!