My Peachtree Complete Accounting 2004 will not calculate the 2009 FIT file. It just leaves it blank. For four years I manually entered the changes each year. Now they will not work. FICA, Medicare, FUTA and SUTA are all working correctly.
No it has not been corrected. After yesterday's experience with the sales tax not working it finally came out that apparenty Peachtree had installed a bug that would cause the system to fail after a certain age. Your techs from your premium side that attempted to fix it before that notice failed miserably. I know there is a code somewhere inside it that cause the problem but they apparently cannot find it. I believe it is an attempt by Peachtree to force the customer to upgrade which I do not want to do.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A company follows WDV method for charging deprecition on a plant. The total depreciation charged for 1st four years is rs 28000. It decided to switch over to SLM in the 5th year mhat would be the amount of resulatant.
These errors are caused by damaged files. Your files need to be repaired. Please visit the Peachtree Data Recovery area for more information. go to the site peachtreedatarecovery.com. If you have multiple user check for privileages download at manufacturer's site.
I've seen this before with peachtree. What happens every time you work on an accounting file peachtree locks the contents of the file. Occasionally the software never gets the chance to unlock it. This can happen if the computer shuts down unexpectedly, a file gets corrupted etc. You should find in your installation depending on the version a scan utility that can scan your accounting main file and see if there are problems and correct them. If not next try a re-install of peachtree and run the updates and try opening the file. Finally if not it is time to restore an update you have prior to the problem.
Wow, that's a lotta percent... something is posting incorrectly, and could be for one of two reasons:
1. You could go to Tasks > Maintain > Company and go through the way the company's accounting is set up, but more than likely, it's #2.
2. Someone is posting journal entries and getting their debits & credits mixed up. That's something that unfortunately nobody can help you with unless they're physically there with you going over individual journal entries. I would suggest this: If there was a time EVER when the income statement was correct, GO BACK TO THAT. Then start printing journal entries from that point forward and make sure that all the amounts for each journal entry were correctly categorized as either a debit or a credit. All journal entries must zero out at the bottom. I don't think that Peachtree will even let you save a journal entry unless it's zeroed out. Good luck!!