An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: how beam a more than 1 items to another mobile via...
Try the bluetooth explorer in the file explorer there is Device storage
card and bluetooth explorer also when u connect thru bluetooth to some
device both on u can easily browse the contents of the other device and
then u can select multiple files and copy them on the location on other
device u can do it easily
and one more imp tool google OBEX INBOX find it and install it then u can easily recv bluetooth files directly on storage card no need to store them first on device and then copy on storage card this is very imp tool must install try it first and then check if it rec multiple files or not
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Just select the song, click on 'options', then select 'send', then select 'via bluetooth'. If the songs you want to send are more than one, select the first song, click on 'options' select 'mark', then go to the next song, select 'options', then 'mark'. Do this for as many songs you want to send. When you are done with marking, select 'options' > 'send' > 'via bluetooth'.
When you click the send via bluetooh, it would ask to search for devices. First make sure your friend's bluetooth is turned on, then search for his/her device, when it detects it, select 'connect' on your phone, then on your friends phone, select 'accept'.
Turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature. To turn on the Bluetooth follow the below steps, 1. In Menu mode, select Applications > Bluetooth. 2.. Select the circle in the center to turn on the Bluetooth wireless feature. 3.. To allow other devices to locate your phone, select Settings > On under My phone’s visibility > Save. To connect other device to your mobile 1. In Menu mode, select Applications →Bluetooth → Search. 2. Select and drag a device icon into the centre. 3. Enter a PIN for the Bluetooth wireless feature or the other device’s Bluetooth PIN, if it has one, and select OK. When the owner of the other device enters the same PIN or accepts the connection, pairing is complete. After connecting you can start sending the files from one mobile to another mobile. To send files follow the below steps. 1. Select the file or item from one of your phone’s applications that you want to send. 2. Select Send via or Send URL via → Bluetooth, or select More → Send via Bluetooth
Dear sir for sending or receiving the music via bluetooth, first of all you have to turn on the bluetooth.
1. Tap on start.
2. Select programs
3. Tap Comm manager
4. Click on Bluetooth to turn it on.
Once the bluetooth is on close the Comm Manager screen and leave the Programs window open.
5. Find the music files on your phone. Usually they are on File Explorer.
You can find File Explorer in Programs screen.
6. If the songs are in your memory card, select Storage Card from drop down list and find the song in its specific folder.
7. Select the song you would like to send.
8. Click on Menu and tap on 'Beam File...'.
9. It will search for other Bluetooth device. Once the device is found, send the file.
Once the file sending is done you will get notification and you can also check on other device.
For receiving the music file via Blueetooth, just follow the first 4 steps.
I hope these steps will help you. Do write back and let me and other know how did you you go.
In order to send pictures from your phone to other devices via Bluetooth, the following steps should be taken:
• Access your phones picture library
• View the picture you want to send
• Hit the menu button
• Select “Copy” from the menu list
• Chose “Bluetooth”
• Hit “Yes” when it asks you if you want to temporarily turn on Bluetooth
• Select “Look For Devices”
• Once your phone finds the device and lists its name, you select that device name
• The receiving device is then prompted to accept/reject my file
• Once accepted, the picture is sent (takes about two seconds)
You need to send them using the file explorer, select the song, tap and hold until you get the send or beam option, select that, Make sure that the bluetooth is turned on. After selecting beam option, the phone will search for the available phone, select the one, you want to send the song to and follow on screen instructions on both the phones.
INSERT BLUETOOTH CD AND INSTAL THE SOFTWARE AND PLUG IN BLUETOOTH ANGLE AND SELECT SONG SEND YOUR MOBILE AND RIGHT CLICK ON SELECTEDSONG AND CLICK SENT TO MENU A BLUETOOTH DEVICE PRESENT THEN CLICK SEARCH DEVICE
1. When someone sent file (photo, music..) to you, usually it is store at My document. 2. If you want to sent file: 1. open your bluetooth by start-setting-connection-bluetooth after check both checkbox. Then go to file explorer, select the file you want to sent by hold that file and choose beam. After waiting for device check for bluetooth and then click on your bluetooth name you want to sent. enjoy it!!