Question about Televison & Video
Toshiba AV501PR 32" TV problem:
TV's remote control conflicts with HD Media player's remote control. I mean when I press "left arrow" on toshiba's RC, HD Media player begins to do some actions for example. A lot of keys on both RC's conflicts.
How I can change RC address on toshiba TV ( and toshiba RC also).
I do not know of any possible address changes that can be made but the easiest solution is to put a piece of opaque tape over the IR eye on the device you use the least, the problem being that you can no longer remotely control that device.
The next easiest is to move the secondary device out of the line of sight and then just aim the remotes at different locations.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2016 | Toshiba 32HLC56 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
May 09, 2016 | LG "32"" inch New 2011 HD LCD TV With HD...
Jan 24, 2014 | Philips BDP2900 Blu-ray Disc Player -...
May 18, 2011 | Toshiba 32A33 32" TV
1. Make sure there are working batteries in the Toshiba remote control.
2. Turn on your television set, DVD player or other device that you want to control with the Toshiba remote.
3. Find the "Recall" or "Setup" button on the Toshiba remote control. After you find it, press and hold down that button until the lights on the remote control turn on and remain lit.
4. Point the Toshiba remote at the device you turned on in Step 2 and press the button on the remote for that device.
5. Begin pressing the "Power" button on the Toshiba remote. Continue doing this until you have turned the device off using the Toshiba remote. Once it shuts off, press "Enter" on the Toshiba remote. The remote will then be programmed
Mar 12, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Dec 18, 2010 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Feb 12, 2009 | Toshiba CZ32V61 32" TV
235 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!