Question about Marvin 7060 Utility Heater

2 Answers

Looking for bulb for marvin heater

7060 heater one 120v bulb is out, where and how can I buy it??

Posted by on

  • confitesprit Apr 12, 2009

    Need a replacement element for a Marvin 7060 Utility Heater. Anyone know where I can get one?



2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 10 Answers

Marvin replacement elements are available from Quartz Infrared, Inc for $17.95.
You can order them directly here:

Posted on Jan 07, 2010

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

It's not a bulb,it's an element.If you didn't know that you should not be attempting to repair it.You could seriously hurt yourself.

Posted on Mar 24, 2009


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Marvin Quartz heater element

Just ordered the equivalent of Marvin part #E1750 from Quartz Infrared Inc. Their part # is 50909 and is $17.95 Phone # is toll free 866-747-4328

Posted on Jan 04, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Is it safe to plug a 1500 watt Marvin quartz radiant heater, model 4940 into the same receptacle as a lamp with a 100 watt bulb ? We had both appliances plugged into the wall and started smelling smoke...

You had a low end cheap receptacle more than likely or possibly a loose wire on the receptacle. You should have #12 wire fed from a 20 amp breaker and a 20 amp spec grade receptacle.
I am a licensed electrician with 30 years experience. IBEW LU #479 Beaumont TX.

Nov 19, 2010 | Marvin Quartz Radiant Heater

1 Answer

No problem just would like to know where i can buy replacement bulbs.

Take the bulb out, take it to a appliance parts place or your local Ace or other fine hardware store for fast replacement.

Thanks for your question at

Jan 15, 2010 | Marvin W.B. 5060M QUARTZ STEAM 'N HEAT...

1 Answer

Broken quatrz tube

Contact Quartz Infrared, Inc. They are making Marvin elements, but the standard model will not fit this unit. They would be happy to help you.

Jan 06, 2010 | Marvin 7960 Utility Heater

1 Answer

Need Marvin quartz tubes

Marvin Replacement elements are available from Quartz Infrared Inc for $17.95. You can order them directly here:

Dec 12, 2009 | Marvin 2060 Compact Heater

2 Answers

Marvin 2060

Try going to I believe they actually have some in stock. I order some and we will see if I have any trouble.

Dec 10, 2008 | Marvin 2060 Compact Heater

1 Answer

Marvin Model 3150 Electric Portable Room Heater


I am not going to pay $29. or whatever for Expert Advice when you can't even give me a proper phone number to call the company. The heater didn't even cost that much. I can throw it out and buy a new one. What I ask for was not Advice but a PROPER PHONE NUMBER for Marvin Manufacturing and you could not even supply that.

May 21, 2008 | Marvin Portable Electric Radiator Heater

6 Answers

Marvin Quartz heater element

Very simple to install the replacement element. Insert one end of the element into the bottom receptacle on either side, press the element down (it's spring-loaded), then slide the top of the element into the center opening of the top receptacle, push to appropriate side (the side of receptacle, same as the bottom), then release. Then do the same with the other element (if both are out).

Mar 03, 2008 | Marvin 2060 Compact Heater

1 Answer

Thermostat control knob

(937) 653-7131 is the phone number of W B Marvin, according to my Google search. They should be able to help you get a new knob.

Feb 29, 2008 | Marvin W.B. 5460 Quartz Humidifier/Heater

2 Answers

Intermittent heater control Marvin 2060

On Monday, 1/21/08, I returned the Marvin 2060 heater to the store I purchased in 02/07 since the freeze guard stop working. The owner left me a voice message at home and said he after doing some research, he discovered Marvin went out of business in 12/07.
And the heater is no longer covered under the warranty. The owner gave me a telephone number, 800.326.3690 which carry the parts for Marvin Heater. I have not called the number since I am looking for another heater with the freeze guard feature since it something I need quickly.

Jan 18, 2008 | Marvin 2060 Compact Heater

Not finding what you are looking for?
Marvin 7060 Utility Heater Logo

835 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Marvin Heating & Cooling Experts

Daniel Gasser

Level 1 Expert

18 Answers

Oloyede Monsuru

Level 3 Expert

1417 Answers

terry stevens

Level 3 Expert

991 Answers

Are you a Marvin Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides