Question about Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
On acer laptop aspire 3000 windowns XP, i have forgot my password on the administrators account. and i down want to re boot my laptop because i will lose all my stuff.
If your laptop is still running.then follow the following steps.
1) Right click on 'My Computer' icon on desktop.
2) Now select 'Manage' option.
3) Now you will see the 'Computer Management' Console.
4) Double click on 'Local users and groups' section.
5) Now click on 'User' section.
6) At right hand side you will see user accounts on your computer.You will see 'Administrator' account.
7) Now right click on 'Administrator' and click on 'Set Password' Option.
8) Click on 'Proceed' and type your desire password.You dont have to mention your old password here.You can directly reset your administrator accounts password.
Hope this will work for you.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Jun 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2012 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Oct 29, 2011 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Sep 26, 2011 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Apr 03, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Dec 02, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook
Apr 08, 2009 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: