Question about Samsung D880 Cellular Phone
This message display on the screen in red characters : 25050002
I can't do anything. To turn off the phone i have to remove the battery. I can't make a call. Help me please
I have the same problem too. the thing is once i openned the phone, i got the openning logo plus the red "25050002" sign blinking in red.
Yesterday I also got the same problem on Samsung DUOS SGH-D780!
I found temporary solution how to drop this error message and run the phone normally, but after next reboot it often become again. I will ask Samsung tech. support about this, but now here is the emergency solution:
1. Turn OFF the phone (by removing the battery)
2. Move out all the SIM cards from the phone
3. Insert the battery again (BUT DON'T TURN ON THE PHONE, just insert the battery)
4. Insert a charging cable into the phone and insert the adapter in wall outlet
(then I see the loading screen for the short time and after that CHARGING icon appears)
5. After that turn ON the phone. It will start in no-sim mode.
6. Turn OFF the phone
7. Remove battery, insert SIM-cards, insert the battery.
8. Turn ON the phone
After that it gonna be work good until next reloading...
Posted on Apr 06, 2009
My phone samsung blink Number 25050002 in red light.
Posted on May 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 27, 2010 | Samsung D880 Cellular Phone
Jan 03, 2010 | Samsung D880 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2009 | Samsung D880 Cellular Phone
Jun 09, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 01, 2009 | Samsung D880 Cellular Phone
Mar 02, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
721 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!