Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
That's not too hard to fix.
Check out my guide here:
Pay attention to #3.
Please feel free to email me any other questions and please don't forget to rate!
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
To change the language settings on a Playstation 2 console, proceed as follows:
1. If there is a game disc in the console, remove it and then power the unit on/off.
2. When the opening screen appears, choose the bottom option of the two. You will see the foreign text, then the time and date beneath it.
NOTE: If you do not see the date, scroll through the options until the date appears.
3. Press UP once to get to the language select option.
4. Press X to select this option, and then select the choice to the right (English) by pressing X.
5. All the text should change to English.
6. Return to the Time and Date Setup and verify or set your time zone.
7. Press CIRCLE to exit the configuration menu.
8. Insert the game disc and navigate to the Browser menu to select the game or browse the memory card.
May 03, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Jan 09, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 07, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 30, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 12, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 28, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 19, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 17, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!