Question about Lexmark X75 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My mom had this Lexmark X75 Printer that hasn't been used at all since around 2004 or 2005 because there was no software that came with it; however, I'd found the software almost 20 hours ago, installed the software into my computer, & it worked for my printer. Despite the fact that this particular printer is hasn't been used in such a long time & is working, the only thing that is currently malfunctioning is the paper feeder; like everytime I press "Paper Feed" on the printer, the paper goes in the printer crooked for some reason (even when there's a decent stack of clean printing paper in the printer); but once the printer detected paper in the feeder, the paper doesn't go through the printer & the printer considers it as a paper jam. Can anyone help me resolve these specific problem(s)?=v.v= Thanks to those to this may concern!=^_^=
Please follow these steps it may help you , ....Good luck..
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2011 | Lexmark X75 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 05, 2011 | Lexmark X3550 All-In-One Printer
Jun 21, 2009 | Lexmark X75 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 26, 2008 | Lexmark X75 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 12, 2008 | Lexmark X75 All-In-One InkJet Printer
356 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!