Question about Bulova Watch
Any ideas how to set time, day, month, alarm , ...
on this watch?
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
good after noon ! press the adjust button hold it up to 3 second when the digit is blinking thats time to set press the mode to select the digit that you want to change after that press the stert or reset button to change no digit ! thank you ! god bless !
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2015 | Armitron 457004WHT Womens White Nylon...
Dec 06, 2014 | Watches
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
May 04, 2011 | Elgin Calendar Day/Date w/Crystal Goldtone...
May 17, 2010 | Seiko Coutura Chronograph Watch
Dec 27, 2009 | Watches
Nov 20, 2009 | Seiko SNA553 Alarm Chronograph
Jul 23, 2009 | Watches
Nov 22, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
439 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: