Question about Bulova Watch
Any ideas how to set time, day, month, alarm , ...
on this watch?
good after noon ! press the adjust button hold it up to 3 second when the digit is blinking thats time to set press the mode to select the digit that you want to change after that press the stert or reset button to change no digit ! thank you ! god bless !
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
SOURCE: Sector 250 Chronograph Alarm
the middle dial on the right side of the watch is used to switch from watch settings to alarm settings..
pull the middle dial out to put it in alarm mode.
To set alarm:
-pull the center knob out.
-with it out you can now use the bottom (right) knob to set the alarm.
-pull the bottom right knob out one notch
-turn the knob clockwise or counter clockwise to set the alarm time
-push the knob back in (all the way)
the alarm is now set
if the center (right) knob is pulled out the alarm is ON
if the center (right) knob is pushed in the alarm is OFF
I have owned this watch for about 10 years now and love it.
the past few years the chronograph buttons (on the left side of the watch) were not working well rendering the chronograph and count down timer functions unusable.
repairing a chronographs is expensive and watch makers usually charge several hundred dollars which is not a feasible fee for a watch of this value so i decided to open it up my self and clean it up and that did the trick.. its working like new!
enjoy the watch!
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2015 | Armitron 457004WHT Womens White Nylon...
Dec 06, 2014 | Watches
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
May 04, 2011 | Elgin Calendar Day/Date w/Crystal Goldtone...
May 17, 2010 | Seiko Coutura Chronograph Watch
Dec 27, 2009 | Watches
Nov 20, 2009 | Seiko SNA553 Alarm Chronograph
Jul 23, 2009 | Watches
Nov 22, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
431 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: