Question about Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
1. Openthe front cover and pull out the drum unit. Place the drum unit on a drop clothor large piece of disposable paper to avoid spilling and scattering the toner.
2. Holddown the lock lever on the right and pull the toner cartridge out of the drumunit. Handle the toner cartridge carefully. If toner scatters on your hands or clothes,immediately wipe it off or wash it with cold water.
3. Unpack the new toner cartridge.Place the used toner cartridge into the aluminum bag and discard it accordingto local Regulations.
4. Gently rock the toner cartridgefrom side to side five or six times. To distribute the toner evenly inside thecartridge.
5. Remove the protective cover.
6. Insert the new toner cartridge inthe drum unit until it clicks into place. If you put it in properly, the locklever will lift automatically.
7. Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unitby gently sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Return the Bluetab to the Home position (▼) before reinstalling the drum Unitand toner cartridge assembly.
8. Reinstall the drum unit and tonercartridge assembly and close the front cover.
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2011 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
May 24, 2010 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 25, 2010 | Brother IntelliFax-2480C Fax
Jan 21, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Jun 23, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
May 08, 2009 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Aug 05, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R320 InkJet Printer
Feb 09, 2008 | Dell 725 InkJet Printer
Jun 25, 2015 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: