Question about Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
1. Openthe front cover and pull out the drum unit. Place the drum unit on a drop clothor large piece of disposable paper to avoid spilling and scattering the toner.
2. Holddown the lock lever on the right and pull the toner cartridge out of the drumunit. Handle the toner cartridge carefully. If toner scatters on your hands or clothes,immediately wipe it off or wash it with cold water.
3. Unpack the new toner cartridge.Place the used toner cartridge into the aluminum bag and discard it accordingto local Regulations.
4. Gently rock the toner cartridgefrom side to side five or six times. To distribute the toner evenly inside thecartridge.
5. Remove the protective cover.
6. Insert the new toner cartridge inthe drum unit until it clicks into place. If you put it in properly, the locklever will lift automatically.
7. Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unitby gently sliding the blue tab from right to left several times. Return the Bluetab to the Home position (▼) before reinstalling the drum Unitand toner cartridge assembly.
8. Reinstall the drum unit and tonercartridge assembly and close the front cover.
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2015 | Epson WorkForce WF-2530 All-in-One...
May 25, 2011 | Brother IntelliFAX 1840C Plain Paper...
Jun 10, 2010 | Brother MFC-3220C Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Mar 25, 2010 | Brother IntelliFax-2480C Fax
Jan 28, 2010 | Fax Machines
Nov 16, 2009 | Brother IntelliFax-2480C Fax
Jul 02, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 1840C Plain Paper...
Jan 16, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 2800 Laser Fax
Nov 10, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 1840C Plain Paper...
Jan 11, 2008 | Fax Machines
Jun 25, 2015 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: