- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
jar files do not run on pc and in case of mobile it may be possible that file may be corrupted or the size of the file might be bigger than the max. size of file that ur mobile can run so try downloading a smaller size game file and install it
To Install Java Games On Your Samsung-E250,You Have To Download "Softick" PPP and A "Java game Uploader"(search it on Google)..........
lnstall java games using usb data cable SAMSUNG E250
Install\Run SoftickPPP221 from the Softick.PPP.v2.21 Folder. Ignore any errors about usbsync.dll by pressing OK.
Leave the option use usb in shared mode checked.
Run when finished installing. You will get an error message about being unable to locate usbport.dll, just click cancel.
Plug in your usb cable and turn phone on.
Right click on softickppp running in your taskbar and select settings.
In the usb tab uncheck accept ppp connection on usb and tick both use usb in exclusive mode and overide usb compatability,
Click on ok and completely exit softickppp by right clicking then exit.
Run softickppp and again goto settings. On the bluetooth\serial tab tick the correct com port.Mine is com3. Then click ok
On your phone key in *#52828378# press 2 ota type setting and select serial bearer ota.
Run samsung java uploader and add your jad file
On your phone select 3 serial test , 1 ppp up , 2 usb
Your phone will now reboot. While its rebooting right cklick on softickkppp in your taskbar and choose shutdown ppp
When your phone has rebooted again key in *#52828378#
Right click softickk ppp and activate ppp
On your phones java test menu press 3 serial test , 1 ppp up , 2 usb , 2 serial download
Your game should install and start running.
I finally succeeded in installing some java games to my Samsung E250 via bluetooth. I thought I would share the info on how I do it here because it seems to be a frequent unanswered question on various forums. You will need a *.jad and a *.jar file for your game.
1) Download Softick PPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe . Also JADmaker if required.
2) Install SoftickPPP according to this Polish website. I don't understand Polish, but the pictures tell enough of the story. Set up your bluetooth COM ports in the SoftickPPP bluetooth/serial settings. My Bluetooth COM ports are either 24, 25 or 26. I leave them all ticked.
3) Enter *#52828378# on the phone to access the Java Test Menu. Choose OTA type setting, choose Serial bearer OTA. Click select. (This seems to need to be changed back to GPRS bearer OTA for Samsung PC Studio to connect)
4) Start SoftickPPP. Click on cancel for the missing USBPort.dll error message. Accept bluetooth connections for DUN and Serial connections on the phone.
5) Choose 'Activate PPP' by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar. Accept connections on phone again.
6) Start 'Uploader.exe' and then add the required jad file. Leave the program open.
7) If you are not still in the Java Test Menu then enter *#52828378# on the phone again. Select 'Serial test', 'PPP Up', 'Bluetooth' on phone, 'Serial download'. My phone sometimes restarts at this point in which case I have to choose 'Shutdown PPP" in the taskbar icon and then re-activating it once the phone has restarted and then re-do step 7 after entering the Java Test Menu again.
A Java splash screen should appear with a progress bar showing the upload of the file. The game then starts automatically.
There we go. It works for me