- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hello mate, !, Touch the widget on the top left corner of ur screen 2, den press de widget u want to move 3, den a yellow border appears arnd dat widget, den drag n drop it into the bottom widget box... 4, touch done on the screen..i thnk i helped u..:-)...
Creating an Email Account 1. From the Today Screen, tap Start located in the upper left corner of the screen. 2. Tap Messaging to reveal the Messaging screen. 3. Tap Setup E-mail to launch the E-mail Setup screen and begin the setup process. 4. Follow the setup procedure.
Smart Movie Player 3.41
Play your videos on your mobile device, anywhere, anytime, you need just a few steps:
* Convert any video file on your PC into a phone-friendly video file. * Upload video into device/memory card. * Play the video in SmartMovie Player installed on your mobile device.
* Standard AVI format, allowing you to preview converted files on your PC. * Player uses the phone screen in portrait or landscape mode, utilizing full screen size of the device. * Rescaling of video to utilize full-screen area. * PC converter allows you to split video file into multiple segments, so that it fits onto your memory card, if not entire, then cut to more parts - you may watch your favorite video in parts, e.g. while traveling to work/school. * Support for subtitles - allowing you to watch movies in different languages. * Friendly PC converter - preview videos on PC, select parts you want to convert, alter quality. * Supports DirectShow codecs, so you may use video codecs downloadable from the internet. * Very fast conversion; on standard PC conversion is 5x faster than video clip playback time. You'll convert entire movie in just a few minutes * Bicubic rescale algorithm shrinks video to small screen size in best possible quality. * Adjustable quality parameters for video and audio streams, allowing tuning target video to your needs. * Customizable video Player (brightness, language, volume, and more).
ive been looking for a replacement screen for ages, there are some on ebay but i suggest buying a second hand handset (one sold for spare parts) and taking both your handset and the second hand one to one of those mobile phone booths found outside some corner shops and asking them if they can swap the screens over, it'll work out much cheaper than sending your phone back to samsung for repair. My sister sent her one back, it cost her £45 to get it fixed and she waited 4 months for them to send it back to her, she also had to pay for the postage.