Question about Philips Televison & Video
We have a Toshiba TV, and I also forget how to reset the darn remote.
SOURCE: philips remote codes
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
If none of the codes work then we have two other solutions:
1. Searching For Your Code
If you have tried all of the set-up codes for your brand of equipment ,or yourbrand is not listed, and you are still not able to get the unit to respond, trythe following procedure to search for your code.
If you don't find a code that works, the remote will flash four times when youreach the end of all the codes for this device type.
Make sure that the remote is pointed at your device during the search, You may have to press this sequences of buttons up to 100 times to search the entire library of codes.
2. Learn the buttons from the original
Line up your original remote and the head-to-head before completing thefollowing steps.
Now you can repeat steps 3 through 5 to learn other functions onto other keysor press and hold SETUP until the Cinema's red light flashes twice to lock inyour new feature. (If the red light does not blink twice, stop and repeat stepsthrough 6).
To test the new feature, press and release the device key in which the newfeature was learned followed by the key on which the feature was learned
More help for programming your remote can be found here:
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions,please feel free to post them here.
Television Video - DVD Audio Satellite Set Top Box Video - VCR Brand: Model (optional): We could not find an exact match, we think this code will work. 10054 Setup Instructions
· Set the "Mode Switch" to TV.
· Press and hold the "Mute" button and the "Select" button until the visible LED blinks twice.
· Enter the 5 digit Code above.
· Try your new code and tell us how it worked!
You'll have to settle for that, use the middle power key in the tv device to power on & off the tv.
hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE;
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
I believe this is your remote. it's listed as pm435s
these are the codes for toshiba 0517, 0419, 0512, 0613, 0719, 0112, 0506, 0111, 0618, 0627, 0437, 0041, 0094, 0802, 0111, 0313, 0715
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2016 | Toshiba Televison & Video
on Jul 03, 2010 | Televison & Video
on Jul 03, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 13, 2016 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2016 | Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Notebook
on Jul 03, 2010 | Toshiba 42HP95 Television
on Jul 03, 2010 | Toshiba 50HP95 50 in. Plasma Television
Dec 14, 2014 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jul 31, 2009 | Televison & Video
1,817 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!