- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Canon Advanced Printing Technology has detected an
internal problem in the LBP-1210 Printer.
1) Turn off and unplug the printer.
2) Open the front cover and remove the Cartridge.
3) Reinsert the cartridge properly. Use both hands to close
the front cover completely.
4) Plug in and turn on your printer.
If the error persists, contact your Canon authorized