Question about AT&T 1722 Digital Answering Machine
How do i plug it into my phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2015 | Lands Phones
A reset is done by following the below steps:
1. Disconnect the battery from handset(s)
2. Disconnect Phone Cord from wall jack
3. Disconnect Phone cord from base unit
4. Disconnect AC adapter from wall outlet
5. Allow to sit for 30 min
6. Reconnect Phone Cord to base
7. Reconnect Phone cord to wall jack
8. Reconnect AC Adapter to wall outlet
9. Reconnect battery into handset until you click or feel the plug snap into place
10. Re-Register Handset by placing on main base
Mar 13, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Dec 09, 2014 | Lands Phones
May 29, 2014 | HTC Vivid
Dec 30, 2009 | GE Lands Phones
Dec 19, 2009 | Motorola Mobility TracFone® V170 Cellular...
May 05, 2009 | Lands Phones
Apr 15, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Aug 19, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!