Could this leave imprints on the glass that wil cause the copy to show up dark in some places, the places where the dark marks are showing up on the copy are exactly the same place where the marks are on the glass, if so what caused the marks on the glass and why?
Debes limpiar la placa blanca que hay bajo el cristal de copias al costado izquierdo y realizar los ajustes de automatico para que la copiadora haga el balance de luz adecuado para originales claros y oscuros.
Recuerda que desde el alimentador de originales no es necesario hacer ajustes de la intensidad de la lampara. Solamente desde el cristal.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
IF the whit line stays in the same place on every copy all you need to do is clean the left side glass this is called the **** glass i guess you have a top feeder if you place an original on the glass then do a copy you will not get the white line
Also check the developer unit has an even coat on the roller this will also cause the issue you are having
Thank you for contacting Fixya.
This error is detected when one of the followings occurs: (TWAIN Error-Paper jammed in the ADF - Code DS32002), Scanner panel error-U1
1) A document does not reach the TOP sensor while the scanner has transported the document about 250 mm to pick. (The scanner performs retry operation.)
2) The trailing edge of a document does not reach the TOP sensor after the scanner transports the document by the length (L) below. (The document may have slipped on the rollers)
Check the followings:
1.Scan condition - Transported length (L) before jam
2.ADF fixed size - scanning Approximately 450 mm
3.Long paper scanning -1.2 times of the specified value
If the imprinter is installed, paper jam can occur in the following case.
If the scanner starts scanning when the imprinter cable (EXT cable) is not connected to the scanner, it does not rotate the imprinter, since it recognizes the imprinter not installed, which results in paper jam in the imprinter section.
Remove the jammed document and close the ADF. When the error frequently occurs, refer to the followings:
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification? Please read the operator guide for paper specification.
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Is the Imprinter EXT cable correctly connected to the scanner? Check the cables. (only when the Imprinter is installed)
4. Clean rollers in ADF and Imprinter and see if the error is removed. (only when the Imprinter is installed)
5. Replace Pick roller and Pad ASY and see if the error is removed. Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen. When the counter exceeds the values shown, replace Pick roller or Pad ASY.
If the above do not help, then the issue could be caused by the followings:
6. Malfunction of TOP sensor.
7. Malfunction of Cover open sensor.
8. Faulty Scanner Control PCA.
If Imprinter is installed, then the issue could be caused by the followings:
1. Malfunction of Sensor OPB5 lever (only when the Imprinter is installed).
2. Malfunction of Motor LF if the imprinter roller does not rotate.(only when the Imprinter is installed).
3. Faulty Imprinter Control PCA. (only when the Imprinter is installed).
Hope the above information is helpful.Please revert if you have any doubt.
If you place and orginal on the large glass and may a copy does the strip dissapear? If not it could be cleaning blade drum fuser unit? If the strip does leave then you have a problem with the docfeeder glass small long glass next to the big glass. Clean it!
A line down the copy can come from a dirty document scanner lens.
Usually white out or wet ink will smudge on the document scanner. Opening the document cover check the scanner for a dirty glass. Some document feeders have the white roller on top of the small glass window. They have delicate plastice retainers that hold the roller on both ends. Extra care needs to be taken if this roller is removed.
Clean the roller and the glass with wet towel. Shine a flashlight on the glass to see if there are anymore black marks on it.
Use the finger-nail to run across the glass and make sure no debris is on it. Even a spot can make a line on the copy.
Also, a bad fuser roll can cause a black line on the copy. A defective drum unit can cause a line on the copy as well.
If all else fails place a Xerox service call for this problem.
the cartridge has a charger wire that you can clean with a pencil erasure
Also remove glass and clean the underside of the glass and the mirror
open the fuser area( exit area where you clear jams and remove the wiper / cleaner of the fusr rollers ad reinsert
look for any lines on the rollers
when you install the toner cartridge lift the shutter that exoses the imaging drum to see if it looks ok if it has lines on it you may have to replace it ther is a wiper (silicone that will get toner nder it and can cause the lnes
All you can do is reinsert ant try it if it persists relace the cartridge
Did you try to run the wire cleaning funcation in the add. funcation mode? It could be that a wire cleaner got stuck in that spot and if you Run Wire Clean it may move it bake to Home Position and out of the way... Good Luck
This seems an easy one the first problem you are getting is that the paper pickup rollers are worn or just dirty easy way to clean them is to place one piece of paper in the tray and at the leading edge spay on some cleaning fluid about a inch wide. Then press the copy button and the machine will jam. Open the door and repeat a few more times. Once finished remove sheet of paper from tray and wipe dry.
The other problem is merely down to dust on the copy mirrors. Remove the top glass normally two screws on the right hand side of the copy glass. Once removed glass place in safe place. In the machine use a cloth on the mirrors you can use windowlene or some other kind of glass cleaner. (DO NOT REMOVE MIRRORS) clean all then clean glass and replace the copy should be clean. (NOTE!!!!! There should be about six mirrors so make sure you clean them all)
Oh and be careful machine should be off when doing above.