An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: set the time and date on a canon mp25dv/instructions
To set date:
1. Press the calendar/clock button (display should show date)
2. Press and hold the 'time set' button for 3 seconds (first digit of the date should flash)
3. Use the numeric keys to enter date using mmddyyyy format
4. Press 'time set' button
To set time:
1. Press the calendar/clock button twice (display should show time)
2. Press and hold the 'time set' button for 3 seconds (first digit of the time should flash)
3. Use the numeric keys to enter time using hhmm format, press 'AM/PM' button as needed
4. Press 'time set' button
The '12/24' button changes between 12 hour and 24 hour format for time.
The 'format' button changes the date format from mmddyyyy to ddmmyyyy or yyyymmdd.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You should be able to key in the number, then press (memory plus).
After that, press (clear) once. That should leave the number in memory but leave the display at zeroes.
- 1) Then you would enter your number, Press (divide) symbol, then press (memory recall), then press (equals).
The answer should display. Press (clear) once. resets to zero
- Repeat (1) as above for next numbers.
Hope this helps.
remove the printer cover, insert one spool on the left side pin, guide the ribbon though printer and inset other spool on right pin. make sure the ribbon looks like a C with the ribbon coming around the outside of each spool.
1) press calendar clock button 2) hold the time and date button for 3 seconds, this button is marked with "Time and Date" one the keypad and not on the button itself 3) The date or time should start blinking 4) make inputs of current date and time 5) press Time and Date button again to save changes 6) All set!
Anytime you want to display the date or time hit the clock and calendar button. The calc will hold the display until u switch to the calculation mode i.e. by pressing the CE/C button.
DUHHHHHHHH!!! All these instructions are in the piddly sheet Canon calls the manual.
Look for the key with the cal/clock pic on it. Use to switch between calendar or clock mode. It is next to the feed key.
(12/24) Key used to switch between 12 or 24 hour at clock mode.
(Time Set) Key used to set the date and time in calendar & clock mode.
(AM/PM) Key used to switch between AM or PM at clock mode time setting.
(Format) Key used to select date format between "YYYY/MM/DD",
"DD/MM/YYYY" or "MM/DD/YYYY" at calendar mode.
Hope this helps, play with it I figured it out with instruction sheet.
press clock/calendar once to set date
1) press equal numbers will flash then use number keys to current time then the X to set am and pm. press = again to set time
2)press clock/calendar until date flashes. use number keys to current date. Press = to set
The trick is to hold down the time set button (=) until the time flashes and once the new info is entered, press time set and it will stay. same with the date. You kinda need to play around with it. Thats how i learned.
press the date/time button press and hold the = button once blinking set the date press the = button again press the date/time button press and hold the = button once blinking set the time the "x" button changes A / P press the + button again
on the bottom of your calculator is a reset button, with a paperclip or a pen press that button.
Then, press the calendar, clock key.
next, press the equal sign key until the date is flashing
type in the date using 11172006.
press the equal sign again and the date is set.
Next press the calendar, clock key again the time should show up (12-00-00)press the equal sign again until the time starts to flash. enter in the time using 0903 (9:03) press the equal sign again. Time is set.
to display the date and time when not using the calculator, press the calculator, clock key 2x's.
to go to compute mode press the red CE/C button.