Question about GPX MW3837 MP3 Player
My mp3 player won't work on windows vista. Is there a download to upgrade to be able to work on vista? Or something else I can do to get it to work. It worked great on XP.
I did this yesterday for someone. This is a workaround since there's no manual that refers to Vista setup:
1. Plug in player
2. Click on My Computer (mp3 player should show up)
3. Click on the player (will show amount on disk to hold files)
4. Find your music files and reduce the screen size; drag files to the player
Since I don't use Windows Media Player much, I couldn't figure out the syncing thing since I had already copied the files and didn't want to do it over again. But...if you want them in a particular order, try this:
1. First, create a new folder within the gpx player (click to rename - rock, classical, whatever).
2. Then, open that folder and copy the files to it. When finished, go back to the folder (or highlight all the files within), right click and *create playlist*. Repeat for all consecutive folders.
The first time I did this, I didn't create folders so all the genres were jumbled. The second time, I did it by creating folders. At least it's separating the categories now but I still have to scroll through if I want to go from rock to classical. Maybe that option doesn't exist since it's a pretty cut 'n dried player?...or else the WMP must be utilized. (I'm NOT going to try to figure that one out!) Very different from the IPOD.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2009 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
May 11, 2008 | RCA TH1101 MP3 Player
Nov 14, 2007 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Oct 29, 2007 | Dell Pocket DJ MP3 Player
Mar 27, 2011 | GPX MW3837 MP3 Player
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: