- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Jason. Have you performed the following actions?
Electronic Timing Center (Analog Clock w/Digital Display)
Synchronizing the analog and digital clocks
1. Press the "timer" and "start time" buttons simultaneously.
2. Turn the set knob to move the hands on the analog clock to any time setting.
3. After five seconds the display will go blank. Press the timer button and using the set knob, set the digital time to the exact time on the analog clock. This will synchronize the two clocks. You can now set the time of day.
Setting the Time-of-Day The time-of-day must be set before any other program can be used. When your oven is first connected to the power in your home, the digital display will show 00:00. To program the time-of-day:
1. Push and hold the "timer" and "bake hours" button at the same time.
2. Turn the "Set" knob until correct time is displayed on the digital clock.
3. Release "timer" and "bake hours" button
The analog clock will automatically set after the digital time is set
Your oven temperature sensor has failed(e-2) as well as your electronic control board(f-6).
The oven temp sensor, electronic control board and the touchpad must be replaced .
Approximate cost of parts is $500.00.
Before you decide what to do, check the thermal fuse at the control panel first. If blown, replace it and the temp sensor.
If you are lucky the control board may still be good.
only thing i could say here is replace the control or clock its real name is an eoc electronic oven control now the part is under a five year warrenty but you have to pay labor and use some one that is authorized for ge warrenty work check your owners manuel for second to five year warrenty and go to ge web site to locate servicer in your area http://www.geappliances.com/service_and_support/service/
you can check your manual if ariund for possible 5 year warr on electronics. if so they will still require an authorized servicer to replace they wont ship to you. and all ercs are different so ordered as needed.