- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
what you have to do is
1. press the mode button until you get to the setting that has "AL" at the bottom right.
2. then you press the "receive" button to switch between the four alarms.
3. as you are going through each alarm time, you need to look in the circle at the top right. When you are going through the alarm times, if there is a mark next to "ALM", you need to press the "time memo" button so that the mark next to "ALM" is no longer there.
4. repeat step fout for all of the alarms, and the problem should be fixed.