Question about LG 32LG30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Hello, I have just purchased an LG 32PG6000 and whenever I try adjusting the picture settings to my preferred taste, after 10 minutes or so the new settings revert back to default. I just can't seem to retain my new adjustments. Am I doing something wrong ? LG 32LG3000 once enters standby next power-on changes to the picture items are lost e.g. turning down sharpening on the standard setting. Also forgets which picture setting was last selected and defaults to vivid on power on.
Hi it sounds like when tunned in tv it was tunned in shop mode.
do a factory reset and choose home when installing
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2015 | LG Televison & Video
Oct 21, 2008 | RCA Televison & Video
Apr 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Sep 10, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 10, 2014 | LG Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2012 | LG Televison & Video
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Dec 29, 2010 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 04, 2009 | Philips Magnavox 51MP392H Rear Projection...
Nov 09, 2008 | Samsung HL-T5687S Television
1,480 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!