Question about LG 32LG30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Hello, I have just purchased an LG 32PG6000 and whenever I try adjusting the picture settings to my preferred taste, after 10 minutes or so the new settings revert back to default. I just can't seem to retain my new adjustments. Am I doing something wrong ? LG 32LG3000 once enters standby next power-on changes to the picture items are lost e.g. turning down sharpening on the standard setting. Also forgets which picture setting was last selected and defaults to vivid on power on.
Hi it sounds like when tunned in tv it was tunned in shop mode.
do a factory reset and choose home when installing
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2015 | LG Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 10, 2014 | Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 10, 2014 | LG Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 07, 2013 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PX80U Plasma TV
Jan 01, 2012 | LG Flat Panel Televisions
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jan 11, 2011 | Philips Flat Panel Televisions
Dec 29, 2010 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
May 08, 2009 | LG 42PX5D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Nov 09, 2008 | Samsung HL-T5687S Television
1,460 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!