Question about Amana Washing Machines
Can anyone tell me how to get the front off,of a amana front load washer NFW7200TW so i can get to the door lock
To get the front off. (All screws look to be #2 Phillips Screws)
1. You have to unscrew (2) phillips screws from the back that holds the top on.
2. Slide the top off. (slide towards the back)
3. Then where the control panel is there is about 4-6 screws holding that plastic piece on, take those out this will allow you to pull the control panel up and out of the way.
4. At this point you can unscrew the 4-6 screws in the door area that holds the front of the washer on, once you unscrew those screws there is a tab that you have to lift the front over to pull the front off. This will allow you access to the locking mechanism.
5. There are only 2 screws holding te locking mechanism on.
Posted on Nov 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2016 | Amana Washing Machines
Jan 10, 2016 | Amana Front Load Washing Machine Washer...
Nov 03, 2014 | Amana Front Load Washing Machine Washer...
Sep 21, 2014 | Amana NFW7200TW 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load...
Jul 13, 2013 | Amana NFW7200TW 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load...
Jan 30, 2013 | Amana 3.5 cu. ft. Front Load Washer
Feb 18, 2011 | Maytag NFW7200TW Front Load Washer
Jun 11, 2010 | Maytag NFW7200TW Front Load Washer
2,253 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: