Question about Amana Washing Machines
Can anyone tell me how to get the front off,of a amana front load washer NFW7200TW so i can get to the door lock
To get the front off. (All screws look to be #2 Phillips Screws)
1. You have to unscrew (2) phillips screws from the back that holds the top on.
2. Slide the top off. (slide towards the back)
3. Then where the control panel is there is about 4-6 screws holding that plastic piece on, take those out this will allow you to pull the control panel up and out of the way.
4. At this point you can unscrew the 4-6 screws in the door area that holds the front of the washer on, once you unscrew those screws there is a tab that you have to lift the front over to pull the front off. This will allow you access to the locking mechanism.
5. There are only 2 screws holding te locking mechanism on.
Posted on Nov 18, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2016 | Amana Washing Machines
Jan 10, 2016 | Amana Front Load Washing Machine Washer...
Nov 03, 2014 | Amana Front Load Washing Machine Washer...
Sep 21, 2014 | Amana NFW7200TW 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load...
Jul 13, 2013 | Amana NFW7200TW 3.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load...
Jan 30, 2013 | Amana 3.5 cu. ft. Front Load Washer
Feb 18, 2011 | Maytag NFW7200TW Front Load Washer
Jun 11, 2010 | Maytag NFW7200TW Front Load Washer
Feb 08, 2017 | Amana Washing Machines
2,259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: