Question about Nintendo DS Lite Console
Had ds repaired on return no longer in english so cant reset it or access . how can i get the screen back to find correct language
This is how you correct the problem.
1) Make sure there are no games in the DS
2) Turn on DS
3) At the splash screen touch the touch screen to access the main menu
4) At the main menu on the bottom there is an icon that looks like the DS opened. Click on this ICON
5) After Clicking on the icon you will appear at a menu that has four icons at the bottom. Click on the first one on the left. Should look like a wrench
6) Next touch the icon that looks like a globe from there if you can not read the word the top left cornner is the button for english.
7) Touch that button in the upper left cornner and touch the bottom (very bottom that has A or B) click. This should automatically change the words to english. This should fix the problem
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2012 | Canon Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer
May 13, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 18, 2010 | Nintendo DS Console
Jan 20, 2010 | Nintendo DS Lite
Mar 15, 2009 | SMC...
Jan 10, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jan 06, 2015 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: