Question about GE (E23771) Phone
I assume that your model number is 28112EE2 (there is no 2811ee_2). If that's the case then here is how you do it:
1. Make sure the answering system is ON.
2. Press and hold the DAY/CHECK button to set the day of the week.
3. Press and hold the HOUR button to set the hour (a.m. or p.m.). Example: 12AM, 1AM, or 12PM, 1PM.
4. Press and release the MIN button to advance the clock in one minute intervals. Press and hold to increase by 5-minute increments.
5. After the time is set, the real time clock will be displayed on the handset within 1 minute.
NOTE: You must set the day manually. You may choose to set the time manually as well, although the time is automatically transmitted by your local phone company as part of Caller ID service. If you subscribe to Caller ID service, the current time is set automatically when you receive your first CID record.
In case you need a manual for later use (or I was wrong regarding the model number), you can find the right one here.
If you have any more questions, come back here and leave a comment, I'm happy to help.
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2011 | GE Cordless Phone & Answering Machine...
Feb 27, 2010 | GE 25942GE2 Cordless Phone System
Jun 10, 2009 | Southwestern Bell Lands Phones
Mar 29, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 25, 2008 | GE 25932 Cordless Phone
Sep 06, 2008 | Emerson Em1200 Answering Machine
Dec 14, 2007 | Panasonic KX-TG5632 Phone
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: