Question about Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub Upright Vacuum
There are several things you can check.
1. make sure that the front panel duct is installed and secure.(was removed to use hose)
2. when installing the lid on the lower tank, hook it on the front and snap securely.
3. check your foam filter in the lower tank lid for obstructions.
4. remove the lower tank and inspect the standpipe seal, ensuring it is in place.
Also verify that your machine actually did dispense solution.
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There are a couple areas to check:
1. The black gasket where clearview water collecting unit and the base's front meet. Ensure gasket is in good condition.
2. Check if you're getting sufficient suction: remove the water collecting unit. When you turn on the the unit, you'll feel suction out of a black hose pointing upwards next to the grey dial. If you're not getting sufficient suction you need to check that all the gaskets are seated properly. there are 3 gaskets: (1) an orange one seated between the black hose and the base unit (2 and 3): On the bottom of the unit there is a removeable panel. This panel has a gasket (red) and inside there is a white gasket.
Posted on Jan 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2015 | Vacuums
Jan 30, 2014 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Sep 27, 2012 | Vacuums
Jun 18, 2011 | Vacuums
Dec 04, 2009 | Hoover F6212-900 / F6215-900 SteamVac...
Jun 30, 2009 | Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum
Sep 03, 2008 | Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub...
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: