Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
We have an F 36 error code, and display says to call and report code 36-2. We're on a tight budget, and with the age of this copier, higher ups don't want to call a repair tech in or replace it. I've fixed problems with it before, but this one is stubborn.
To reset fuser codes, perform the following steps:
1. Access the 25 mode (power the machine OFF. Hold down the 2 and 5 keys, and power the machine ON).
2. Press P-4-7-P on the key pad. (1, 4, 5, or 6 will be displayed on the copy quantity indicator).
3. Press the 0 key to change the indication to a zero.
4. Press the start/print key to enter the new data.
5. Power the machine OFF then ON to exit the 25 mode.
Note: If the F code reoccurs after powering the machine ON or following warm-up, contact service immediately.
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2013 | Konica Minolta Minolta EP 2130 Laser...
Oct 19, 2012 | Rheem Paloma Tankless Water Heaters...
Feb 09, 2010 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 04, 2010 | Whirlpool RBD306PD Electric Double Oven
Feb 25, 2009 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 09, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 02, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 26, 2008 | Kyocera Mita FS 1000+N Laser Printer
Jan 19, 2018 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!