Re: MY Jvc KD-SX939R. FM is not working but the CD is...
Did you pull the unit and check the antenna going into the radio make sure that it's fully in.
if that not it follow the antenna line back and see if there are any other spot that the antenna line plugs into.
i hope i help you out some how
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The 0.2MHz odd steps are standard for US radios.
Try resetting the radio (recessed button under the front panel)
If this a US radio then this may not help.
If you have lost the manual then go here:-
Come back and say if this helped or not, I could dig a bit deeper..
Normally, your JVC Car Stereo will not allow direct connection to an Apple iPod.
However, there are several aftermarket interface adaptor that will allow you to do so:
1. Connect the iPod to a JVC KS-PD100 which in turn is connected to the CD changer jack of the KD-G720 (rear of the unit). Set the stereo to CD changer external input setting and you're ready to go;
2. Connect the iPod to an FM Transmitter such as the Griffin iTrip (w/ Dock connector) which in turn will broadcast the IPod music as an FM signal. Operating the KD-G720 on FM radio setting will receive the IPod's broadcast music.
Hope this be of some help to you. Pls post again how things turn up. Good luck and kind regards.
Im not sure if this feature is available as i looked in the owners manual and thats also available here for free if you want it. I would sugest you look at the JVC website as I said I didnt see it in the manual.. Good Luck http://www.jvc.com