Question about Avus A450-3001 Micro ATX Mid-Tower Case
How can I tell the correct orientation for the connectors coming from the front of the case to the Motherboard?
1st step the size and the design of each and every connectors and circuit are unique
2nd observation the connectors or the power have cords uses a lump design which while moving yours fingers u will definitely have a sense that it is not plane and a line is been feeling in between and its always carried and placed in the downward direction for any help ... u can mail me at my id email@example.com
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove power and unplug all devices hooked to computer.
2. Open case.
3. Write down the location and orientation of all wires connecting to old motherboard.
4. Disconnect all wires from the case that are plugged into old motherboard.
5. Uncrew the screws holding the motherboard in the case.
6. Carefully remove old motherboard.
7. Install new motherboard and secure it to the case (probably using the same screws as the old MB)
8. Refer to diagram you made earlier to plug in all the wires to the proper places in the new motherboard.
9. Check and make sure the new motherboard works before closing the case.
10. If everything is working correctly, close up the case and you are done.
Nov 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 14, 2011 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Apr 07, 2011 | Apex Computer Technology TX-381 Micro ATX...
Jun 30, 2010 | Chaintech 9PJL APOGEE Motherboard
Dec 30, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2009 | ASUS P4S533-VM (P4S533-VM/L) Motherboard
Nov 10, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Sep 19, 2008 | Gigabyte GA-8INXP Motherboard
May 19, 2008 | ASUS P4P800SE Motherboard
Feb 22, 2018 | Facebook Computers & Internet
335 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: