- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Try a 'hard reset':
while the power is on, stick a small (tooth/match) stick through the hole
under your unit base and opposite to were the USB connector go, for a
few seconds, remove the pressure on the stick will cause a complete
system reboot if possible.
2) Check the health of your Tomtom One flash drive: connect to the
computer, use Windows Explorer -> Properties -> Tools >
Error-checking to scan and repair any problem.
3) Restore software: using TomTom Home, restore from a previous backup followed by a
device update while connected online.
Hope it helps: let me know how you go and good luck!