If it is the single light to the left of the batery symbol it means "Potential Battery Failure". I have a pdf of the manual that I found at a different forum site. I am not sure how to post an attachment here. E-mail me and I will send it to you.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I agree that the pictographs are not very helpful. You probably have one of the new chargers. I have an old one, which is a little easier to figure out.
From top to bottom
1. The flashing green light with the electric plug indicates that the unit is plugged in and ready to go.
2. The flashing red little fan means that the battery is too warm so it is just cooling it and not charging it at that moment.
3. The solid red empty battery outline means that it is charging but hasn't got very far, less than 80% full.
4. The mostly full battery outline with both solid red and green lights at the same time means it is 80% full or more
5. The full battery outline and solid green with the musical notes means it is full up.
6. The broken battery outline with flashing red and green means you've got a broken battery.
7. The yellow light with the wrench means the charger is "conditioning" the battery, whatever that means.
8. The yellow light with the fan means "cooling abnormality."
you can get the parts for tvs over 10 years old and under, i dont know what he means as video box as there is main av board and t-con board, main av is the logic board for all inputs and t-con is video converter for the screen. solid red light usually means power board failed, blinking is usually not enough voltage to startup or boot up.
Hello, you can download the manual here: http://www.plantronics.com/us/media/media-resources/literature/user_guides/73156-01_CS55_US_DL.pdf?WT.dl=20 It says that a flashing amber light means charging, a solid amber light means charged, a solid red light means power, a solid green light means talking, and a blinking green light means muted.
According to the manual I have, that is a site wiring fault. It means that there is no ground on your AC line coming into the unit.
If you e-mail me, I will send you the pdf of the manual.
The middle light is the light for internet services. If it is flashing that means its looking for a dsl signal, if its solid orange that means it needs authentication information (IE: username/password entered into it) and if its solid red that means you have no signal at all. What I would recommend is first check all the phones/alarms/satelite dish systems in your house and make sure they all have dsl filters on them before plugging into the wall, since this will cause an intermittent dsl connection. If everything is fine then call your Internet Provider and have them do some line tests for you to see if the service is having problems.
What to do: if you have a solid amber light
If the power light on the box will not change from solid Amber to solid Red then it is possible that a problem has occurred with the current in use software. Before attempting a fix, power the box off and on at the power socket and then wait at least 5 minutes for the solid RED lamp to appear.
If it still remains solid Amber and the box will not come out of standby to ON (Green light) then this can be corrected using the software revert procedure which is done using the box front panel buttons as follows:
1. Remove power to the unit by removing the power cable from the back of the box.
2. Wait 20 seconds and then restore the power cable while pressing the standby button repeatedly on the front panel of the box.
3. Release the standby button immediately when you see a lamp flash on the box's front display, and then immediately press the following front panel arrow buttons in this sequence:
- Menu - OK
Note: you have to do this quickly and in sequence
4.The Orange light will flash and the STB will then reboot and should return with the previous version of software.
5. The box will now be running with the previous software version but it will automatically update with the latest version within approx 2 hours and you will be notified by message which will appear in the Message area within the Main Menu.
If you're still having problems please call 08444 159 159 and a member of the Technical Team will be happy to help.