Question about Jensen TS2750J TV
Every evening I check my RV and everything is off, but in the morning the Jensen TV is on. It comes on about midnight everynight. All sleep, etc. on menu are OFF. Any suggestions?
Are you sure? the sleep menu is off? please double check your sleep menu!
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2012 | Jensen Standard (CRT) Televisions
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired
Feb 22, 2011 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Jan 12, 2010 | Jensen TS2050J 20" TV
Jul 23, 2008 | Standard (CRT) Televisions
Feb 28, 2008 | Standard (CRT) Televisions
Sep 26, 2007 | Sony FD Trinitron KD-36XS955 36" TV
Jan 25, 2007 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Oct 27, 2006 | RCA F35670MB 35" TV
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!